Vinyl Flat & Groovy Pouch

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by DR.J, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Pacha

Pacha Active Member

I was recently given an unused Vinyl Flat with the Groovy Pouch but, it didn't come with the AC adaptor for the Groovy Pouch, original owner misplaced it.
    Can anyone provide me with the specifications, input voltage, output voltage and is the output AC or DC and what would the current rateing be for the AC adaptor?
    A picture of the specs on the adaptor would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide,
    Pacha

All Down The Line likes this.
  2. Pacha

Pacha Active Member

Thank you rjstauber, I've been able to find an AC power adaptor with the info you sent to me. :)

rjstauber likes this.
  3. 420JJJazz666

420JJJazz666 New Member

Does anyone have recommendations for an RCM to use prior to the VF/GP process? Does the Record Doctor handle warps?

4. vinylsolution

vinylsolution Forum Resident

I have no affiliation with, but love my Vinyl Bug.
    I have owned Nitty Gritty and Record Dr (virtually same), this is a simple and elegant unit to me.
    With swappable wands for wash and rinse, using my own mini-shop-vac unit, super happy with it.
    I can manually provide a finger lift (covered with a microfibre) beside the wand to accommodate any issue of warp without damage.

420JJJazz666 likes this.
  5. Jeremy Bunting

Jeremy Bunting Forum Resident

Any vacuum cleaner should do. I use a Record Doctor V. I wouldn't put a dirty record in the VinylFlat, but in my experience it's fine if you miss a hair or two (I've got cats). The Groovy Pouch doesn't get hot enough to melt anything into the vinyl.

MRL_Audio and 420JJJazz666 like this.