Hifi2000 drilled and cut the holes in the chassis back panel from the file I supplied. I was glad to see the power switch fit into place just right, as I found the manufacturers datasheet quite wishy-washy about the size of the cutout and ended up having to try measuring it with a ruler instead. The switch is positioned quite high on the back so it will hopefully be easy to find when blindly reaching to turn the amp on/off. On the other side more wire prep. For once I'm using my country's AC colour coding. There was room enough for the TIO board input tabs to be used at least. Also visible is the transformer ground wire, crimped with a ring, which'll be attached to the chassis. And this is where I came in. In an earlier iteration I had made an accommodation for a front panel switch, but sacrificed it for shorter, tidier internal wiring. It likely would have also meant crossing the mains AC and the DC lines - something I really wanted to avoid. At the moment I'm waiting for an order from Front Panel Express. Along with the obligatory front panel, I also used their software to design the mounting gasket for the capacitors plus some vented top plates for the inductor shrouds. Unfortunately USPS never scanned the package when they took receipt of it, and I have no idea where it is, or if it's traveling through their network.