New Music Book: The Story Of Rock and Soul Music

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by eatthecheese, Jun 17, 2017.

1. eatthecheese

eatthecheese Forum Resident Thread Starter

So, I wrote and published a book about music. It's available for download at amazon.com at the link below. Figured I would plug it here just this once.

Product description on amazon is as follows (obviously I'd expect anyone on this forum to be "supremely knowledgeable" rather than a "novice beginner"):

Music critic Scott Floman reviews his extensive record collection, and tells the story of rock and soul music in the process. Whether you want to read all about the classic bands and solo artists or discover unjustly neglected albums, this book offers something for everyone. It was written to appeal to the supremely knowledgeable music fan who can never get enough information, as well as to the novice beginner who is eager to explore but doesn't quite know where to begin. In addition to containing many detailed album reviews, this book's various lists will also appeal to the dedicated list maker in all of us.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Story-Rock-S...8&qid=1497672512&sr=8-1&keywords=scott+floman

2. eatthecheese

eatthecheese Forum Resident Thread Starter